Here is Fenrir, the giant wolf. I've had many comments on how he doesn't look exactly like a wolf. But that's intended. He's not supposed to look exactly like a wolf. This is a wolf that is the size of a bear and has a far more muscular build than a regular wolf. The build of any normal wolf would not fit the description of a beast who was capable of breaking any and all chains that it was bound with by the gods in the Norse mythology stories. Therefore, I did much hulking up and adding onto the muscle structure of this beast. I have also been told that the eyes are too small. I defy any such statement and challenge any observer to compare the eye size difference in a large animal (such as an elephant) with that of a smaller one (such as a chihuahua). In short, larger animals have smaller eyes and that is the reason Fenrir's are smaller.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dude, i agree with your statements, the eyes look just right to me and the build is added on in such a way that it would if it were to have evolved to do the things that this one would need to do, the anatomy is believable to me. ;P and no im not being bi-est
Post a Comment