skip to main | skip to sidebar

Kamron

January 21, 2008


Here is a close up of the dragon's profile
Posted by Kamron at 5:58 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (20)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ▼  January (9)
      • This was not a commission, but a school project t...
      • Commission number three was of another Austrian m...
      • This is the second commissioned painting. This one...
      • Due to requests, I am posting my old paintings th...
      • Here is the little easter egg! Actually, he's not ...
      • Here is Fenrir, the giant wolf. I've had many comm...
      • Here is a close up of the dragon's profile
      • This is the Dragon painting. It took me four mont...
      • This was me about three weeks ago. My hair is just...
  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  December (1)

About Me

Kamron
There is a lot I don't know, but what I DO know, you DON'T want to know. (Bwa ha ha!)
View my complete profile