This is the latest of my finished commissioned paintings. I haven't added my signature just yet, but I decided to take a picture and post it anyway.
This painting was for the same person who commissioned me to paint the Hallstatt painting. This was painted from a picture of the Mirabelle Palace in Salzburg, Austria. Shown in the picture is a very small portion of the palace along with the fountain, gardens and the city and fortress in the background. At the moment I don't recall the name of the fortress, but I had toured the inside of it while I was in Austria. This fortress also happens to be the same one as the one filmed on The Sound of Music (or so they tell me- I haven't seen that movie in years).
I will soon have copies of this painting available.
1 comment:
Kamron, it's your cousin Cassie. I finally got a blog! Your paintings are INCREDIBLE. I had no idea you were such a talented artist- I am so so impressed! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment