This is the painting that you've all been waiting for. This is a painting of a Malachite Butterfly. Three people have already insisted that I was lying when I told them that I painted this. Yeah, yeah, I know, I am just terrible, but this painting was painted from the best photograph I have used yet. It's like Del Parson told me several times over, "If you have a bad picture, you'll get a bad painting," Not that any of the past photos I've painted from were
bad. They just weren't the
best. So, in that sense, this painting has done me great justice.
Also, one reason why people didn't think I painted this was because I scanned it
before I signed it.
This painting is available in size 14" x 18" (full size) for $60.00 and size 11" x 14" for $40.00 (Customized sizes, smaller and larger are available. Prices for such will be calculated upon specific requests).
1 comment:
Oh my i have to reiderate how absolutly wonderous this thing is. I have to keep pulling it out and looking at it to make sure its still there :-P
Nathanial has only seen a picture of it on my phone and is interested in a copy so whe he gets back from texas i wil see if he still is.
It jsut gives me fuzzies knowing thats mine :'D
Post a Comment