skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Kamron
September 03, 2008
This painting, "Dapple Gray", was painted for many people actually. My Mom, my sister, my friend and who knows who else I'll run into that would like to buy a small print of a horse painting!
1 comment:
elle schu!
said...
ya well who got the original? that's right!
December 13, 2008 at 4:54 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(20)
▼
September
(3)
I know this picture is realy crappy- like all the...
This painting, "Dapple Gray", was painted for many...
This piece, "Glory of Edelweiss", was painted for ...
►
August
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(9)
►
2007
(1)
►
December
(1)
About Me
Kamron
There is a lot I don't know, but what I DO know, you DON'T want to know. (Bwa ha ha!)
View my complete profile
1 comment:
ya well who got the original? that's right!
Post a Comment